FUN KINDA-PHOTOGRAPHY-RELATED STUFF I RECOMMEND:
- Best Battery Backup – The Sweet HyperMac Battery– around $199 and up
- If you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac laptop, chances are one or all three are always running out of batteries! This is a fantastic extra battery that powers all three. I keep one in my bag all the time. More than handy!
- Best iPad Case – The Moshi Concerti for various iPad versions
- I’ve tried 5 different cases, and this is by far the nicest and most versatile. Everyone asks about it!
- Best iPhone Cover – the Moshi iPhone Accessories
- They have all kinds of slick-looking stuff that looks like it was designed by the offspring of a sweet matting session between a Scandinavian designer and a Japanese designer. If you don’t like that one in particular, you’ll see other Moshi styles there.
- Best in-ear Earphones – The Vortex
- I listen to the music almost all the time when I am out shooting — these are the best in-ear earphones I’ve found. They are actually quite heavy and metal — it does something to the nature of the sound that is very nice.
- Best Travel Smart Power to Go – Monster with USB Worldwide Outlet
- Monster stuff is usually too expensive and a rip-off… but not this thing. Super-handy!
- Best Cord n’ little-crap Organizer – The Skooba!
- My friend Scott bought me one of these and I love it. I have so many dang cords in my bags nowadays… this is smart.
- Best Slimline Laptop Case – Moshi Codex
- It’s a simple but elegant case for your laptop. Like all Moshi products, there is a nice design and use for them. When you open up your laptop, it’s still ensconced safely inside of it. A very nice design! There are many sizes avail for your computer type…
This article was re-posted from http://www.stuckincustoms.com